We’re currently using the 10:30 AM PDT / 5:30 PM UTC time window on Mondays for UX meetings. The last couple of times we’ve mainly had attendance from FPF staff, so I’m wondering if we should look for another time window that’s more convenient for folks like @elioqoshi @dachary @ei8fdb @saptaks.
Here’s a poll of some options that we could make work on the FPF side. Would appreciate everyone’s input (this is a public poll, i.e. votes are recorded by name).
- 10:30 AM PDT / 5:30 PM UTC on Mondays (current time)
- 9:00 AM PDT / 4:00 PM UTC on Tuesdays
- 9:00 AM PDT / 4:00 PM UTC on Thursdays
- 9:30 AM PDT / 4:30 PM UTC on Fridays
- 10:30 AM PDT / 5:30 PM UTC on Fridays
- 11:00 AM PDT / 6:00 PM UTC on Fridays